|Suite 200 Entrance and
The Albert Building was one of the
first major office buildings in San
Rafael, constructed in 1931.
It was designed with the finest
materials of the day,with marble
lined corridors and mahogany
interior trim and doors.
JCA has had offices here since
1981. We have provided tenant
improvements for the various
professional firms that have
occupied the building over the
years, including attorneys,
educational foundations, and
accounting and insurance offices,
to name a few.
A sensitive design approach has
resulted in enhancement of the
existing architectural details and,
at the same time, provided tenants
with functional elegant space.